21 Sep NDOT I-80 WEST OF RENO: September 21, 2018 Traffic Control Update
Truckee Meadows welcomes more than 50,000 motorcycles to the area this week! Street Vibrations Fall Rally begins Wednesday, September 26. Construction operations will continue. Please visit the City of Reno’s street closures for additional traffic control information.
Congratulations to Russ F. from Mogul. Russ received a $25 gift card to Burger Me! at 6280 Sharlands Ave. by signing up for weekly project updates. Russ said, “Love the extended westbound on-ramps at McCarran to Robb and 4th to Mogul. Much needed!!” Thank you Russ.
The NDOT project team encourages the community to support businesses during construction. We developed an easy incentive program for the community to support businesses.
- Sign up to receive project updates at: I80RenoWest.com.
- Registration automatically results in an opportunity to receive a $25 gift card to a participating business of your choice.
- One gift card will be distributed every week during construction.
- All businesses within the project corridor are encouraged to participate at no cost to promote their business.
- Please email info@Icom, or call 775-870-8080 for more information.
Week of Sept. 24, 2018
- Street Vibrations begins Wednesday, September 26. Please Ride Safe and Look Twice!
- Intermittent night time ramp closures on I-80 westbound between Keystone Ave. and East Verdi from 9 pm to 5 am.
No two consecutive on or off-ramps will be closed at the same time.
- I-80 eastbound and westbound overnight lane closures weekdays 7 pm to 7 am.
- Intermittent daytime shoulder closures on I-80 westbound and eastbound from Keystone Ave. to Verdi.