27 Jul NDOT I-80 WEST OF RENO: JULY 27, 2018 TRAFFIC CONTROL UPDATE
The project team continues to create a smoother, safer surface on I-80 westbound from Keystone Ave. to Robb Drive with paving operations. The team is removing and replacing approximately four inches of the roadway surface. Removals are reused into the new asphalt surface.
Construction activities will be shut down during Hot August Nights, August 6 to 12. Visit Hot August Nights for a complete list of event details. Construction will resume the evening of August 13.
Week of July 30, 2018
- Mainline paving continues
- I-80 westbound West 4th Street on-ramp is closed 24-hours a day until August 3. Use Mogul westbound on-ramp.
- I-80 truck parking on I-80 westbound just west of 4th Street is closed until approximately August 3. Use Boomtown.
- Night time paving on I-80 westbound from Keystone Ave. to Robb Drive. At least one lane of traffic will be maintained at all times. Please allow extra drive time.
- Intermittent night time ramp closures on I-80 westbound between Robb Drive and 4th Street from 9 pm to 5 am. No two consecutive ramps will be closed at the same time.
- I-80 eastbound and westbound overnight lane closures weekdays 7 pm to 7 am.
- Daytime shoulder closures on I-80 westbound from Keystone Ave. to Mogul.