19 Jul NDOT I-80 WEST OF RENO: July 19, 2018 Traffic Control Update
In addition to a new smoother and safer roadway surface, this project will widen and lengthen some of the ramps to I-80. The longer and wider ramps allow larger vehicles to reach higher speeds before merging, resulting in a safer merge.
Week of July 23, 2018
- I-80 westbound West 4th St. on-ramp is closed 24-hours a day beginning Wednesday, July 18 through Wednesday July 25. Use Mogul westbound on-ramp.
- I-80 westbound off-ramp at Verdi Exit 5 is closed nightly on Wednesday, July 25 through Friday, July 27 from 9 pm to 5 am. Use Verdi Exit 3.
- I-80 westbound McCarran Blvd. off-ramp is closed nightly on Sunday, July 22 through Wednesday, July 25 from 9 pm to 5 am. Use Keystone Ave.
- Daytime right lane closure on I-80 westbound from McCarran Blvd. to Robb Dr. Speed limit is reduced to 55 MPH.
- Night time paving on I-80 westbound from Keystone Ave. to Robb Dr. At least one lane of traffic will be maintained at all times. Please allow extra drive time.
- I-80 eastbound and westbound overnight lane closures weekdays 7 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Daytime shoulder closures on I-80 westbound from Keystone Ave. to Verdi.