31 Aug NDOT I-80 WEST OF RENO: August 31, 2018 Traffic Control Update
Construction will temporarily shut-down during the Labor Day holiday resuming Tuesday evening at 7pm.
Drive Safe Nevada
If alcohol is part of your holiday, make sure you designate a sober driver to get you home safely. Plan a safe way home before going out. If you’re already impaired, use a taxi, call a sober friend or family member, use public transportation or call a designated driver service to get home safely. If you see a drunk driver on the road, contact local police. If you know people who are about to drive or ride while impaired, take their keys and help them make other arrangements to get to where they are going safely.
Have a safe and happy Labor Day!
Week of Sept. 3, 2018
- Burning Man traffic will increase throughout the weekend. Please allow extra drive time.
- Night time paving on I-80 westbound from Keystone Ave. to Mogul. At least one lane of traffic will be maintained at all times.
- Intermittent night time ramp closures on I-80 westbound between Keystone Ave. and East Verdi from 9 pm to 5 am. No two consecutive on or off-ramps will be closed at the same time.
- I-80 eastbound and westbound overnight lane closures weekdays 7 pm to 7 am.
- Intermittent daytime shoulder closures on I-80 westbound and eastbound from Keystone Ave. to Verdi.