03 Aug NDOT I-80 WEST OF RENO: August 3, 2018 Traffic Control Update
Construction activities are shut down during Hot August Nights, August 6 to 12. Visit Hot August Nights for a complete list of event details. Construction will resume the evening of August 13. Crews will continue paving operations on I-80 west from Robb Drive to Mogul when construction resumes the evening of August 13.
Week of August 13, 2018
- Mainline paving continues
- Night time paving on I-80 westbound from Keystone Ave. to Robb Drive. At least one lane of traffic will be maintained at all times.
- Intermittent night time ramp closures on I-80 westbound between Robb Drive and 4th Street from 9 pm to 5 am. No two consecutive ramps will be closed at the same time.
- I-80 eastbound and westbound overnight lane closures weekdays 7 pm to 7 am.
- Daytime shoulder closures on I-80 westbound from Keystone Ave. to Mogul.